søndag den 8. maj 2011

happy mother's day.

Wishing I could update more extensively.. but I am currently in the midst of an insane week. Six page paper due yesterday that I stayed up all night doing, an eight page and a two page paper due tomorrow, twelve page paper due tuesday. Besides this, life is good. I hope I'll find time to write about it before I leave, but until then..
A sunny Sunday afternoon at Tivoli with my host fam.








These last two pictures are what inspired this entry. I couldn't stop myself from snapping away at these "bleeding hearts," which I know mi madre really likes. It got me thinking about her, about home, and about how lucky I am to have both.

 




Jeg elsker min mor. 
I love my mom. 

Happy Mother's Day :)
Thank you for all you do.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar